Monday, September 3, 2007

Every Day is Labor Day When It Comes to the Labor of Love


When it come to Love, every day is Labor Day. The inevitable push-pull between man and woman is perhaps exemplified by a joke courtesy of regular poster Surfer Dude.


Husband
: Please.
Wife: Leave me alone!
Husband:
It won't take long.
Wife:
I won't be able to sleep afterwards.
Husband:
I can't sleep without it.
Wife:
Why do you insist on such things?
Husband:
Because I'm Hot.
Wife:
You get hot at the darnedest times.
Husband:
If you love me I wouldn't have to beg you.
Wife:
If you love me you'd be more considerate.
Husband:
You don't love me anymore.
Wife:
Yes I do, but now is not the right time.
Husband:
Please...come on
Wife: Alright, I'll do it.
Husband:
What's the matter?
Wife:
I can't find it.
Husband:
Oh, for heaven's sake, feel for it!
Wife:
There! Are you satisfied?
Husband:
Oh, yes.
Wife:
Is it up far enough?
Husband:
Yes, that's good.
Wife: Now go to sleep and from now on when you want the window open, get up and do it yourself.

Need more proof? In Moscow, a woman set fire to her ex husbands penis as he sat naked watching T.V. The couple had been divorced for 3 years but continued to live in the same residence. From his hospital bed, the man described his pain and described his burning member as looking like a torch. Ah yes, back in the U.S.S.R. boys, you do not know how lucky y0u are boys. Back. Back. Back in the U.S.S. R.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.

Okay, you got me. I was expecting a different punch line. Good job.

Shell

Anonymous said...

Iron Mike said...

Say it aint so pubmeister.

Iron Mike

Anonymous said...

ouch!

Anonymous said...

a flaming penis! Brilliant!